Labor Law & OSHA Update Service
$ 69.95 – $ 99.95
- Includes Labor Law Poster Subscription Service & Expanded $45,000 Guarantee
- Basic: Includes All-On-One OSHA Poster, Emergency Safety Poster, & Law Change Alerts
- Standard: Adds FLSA Poster
- Complete: Adds FLSA Poster and HIPAA Poster
Federal and Illinois state laws and regulations impose ever-changing posting requirements on all businesses, designed to notify employees of their rights and responsibilities. In addition, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other agencies require you to implement effective workplace policies to prevent and respond appropriately to issues involving workplace violence, sexual harassment and substance abuse, among others.
Our Labor Law and OSHA Update Service is designed to both simplify and consolidate the process of meeting all these posting and policy-making requirements.
All three packages — Basic, Standard, and Complete — contain the following components tailored for businesses in California:
- Illinois State and Federal Labor Law Poster
- OSHA Safety Poster that includes 12 employee safety notices
- Emergency Safety Information Poster (laminated
- 12 months of automatic updates whenever changes occur to mandatory labor law postings or OSHA notifications
- A Compliance Certificate of Purchase that can be used as proof to a government agency or legal counsel of your good-faith effort to comply with all posting and notification requirements
- A one-year subscription to our quarterly Compliance Concepts newsletter to keep you informed of labor law changes, HR issues and OSHA compliance requirements
- Free coverage under our “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee that protects you from posting violation fines of up to $45,000
Each plan offers a bit more focused content depending on your specific workplace needs:
Labor Law & OSHA Update Service — Basic Package:
This beginning service package, containing all the elements listed in the bullet points above, is designed for employers who do not offer health insurance and already have policies in place to address the issues of harassment, discrimination and substance abuse.
Labor Law & OSHA Update Service — Standard Package:
The Standard configuration is also aimed at businesses that do not offer health insurance, but it branches out to include Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) compliance. With the included FLSA Compliance Poster, you can signal your company’s compliance with the wage-and-hour standards of the FLSA. This poster contains five critical wage-and-hour notices.
Labor Law & OSHA Update Service — Complete Package
For those businesses providing employee health insurance, the Complete Package is the answer. This configuration includes our HIPAA Instructions Poster containing five critical notices for employees and health plan participants. You also receive our FLSA Compliance Poster. This is a comprehensive package that keeps you constantly compliant with mandatory labor law postings; FLSA notifications regarding wage, hour and child labor issues; mandatory OSHA safety notifications; and HIPAA policy notifications for health plan participants.
Stay worry-free all year with one of our Labor Law & OSHA Update Service Packages.
Basic, Standard, Complete