Workplace Laws Compliance Service
$ 174.00 – $ 194.95
- Includes Labor Law Poster Subscription, OSHA/Emergency Posters, & $50,000 Guarantee
- Standard: Adds FLSA & EEO Posters, Quarterly Consultations, Online Library with Forms & Policies
- Complete: Also Adds HIPAA Poster (for Employers Offering Health Benefits)
Both Standard and Complete editions of Workplace Laws Compliance Service Subscription includes the following:
- State and Federal Labor Law Poster
- OSHA Safety Poster
- FLSA Compliance Poster covering wage, hour and child labor provisions
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Poster
- 12 months of automatic updates whenever changes occur to mandatory labor law postings or OSHA notification requirements
- Monthly planning calendar
- HR Desk Reference guide to all major issues affecting businesses in the U.S.
- Compliance Material Certificate that can be used as proof to a government agency or legal counsel of your good-faith effort to comply with all posting and notification requirements
- One-year subscription to our quarterly Compliance Concepts newsletter to keep you informed of labor law changes, HR issues and OSHA compliance requirements
- Free coverage under our “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee that protects you from posting violation fines of up to $50,000
- Workplace Compliance Essentials Library
For those businesses providing health insurance for their employees, there is the Complete Edition, which adds these crucial elements:
- HIPAA Information Poster
- CHIPRA Compliance Poster
- COBRA Information Poster
Our Workplace Compliance Essentials Library ships with both editions, containing digital versions of our most muscular and comprehensive compliance programs. These programs cover Injury and Illness Prevention, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Compliance, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Compliance, Harassment in the Workplace Prevention, HIPAA Compliance, and I-9 Employment Verification Compliance.
As part of either package, you’ll be contacted once a quarter by one of our Compliance Specialists to see how things are going and determine if you need additional resources. You will also be contacted an appropriate time nearing the end of our one-year subscription, so you can seamlessly renew.
These packages offer the ultimate in compliance peace of mind. Remember, the Standard Edition is for companies that do not offer health insurance, and the Complete Edition is for those that do.